Monday, October 18, 2010

FAMILY!


I FINALLY got to meet my beautiful nephew. He is GORGOUS!!! My family got in late on Wednesday night from st george. I almost died I was so excited to see them and of course meet my little nephew! I was so sad when Marci and Darrian took Brig back to provo to sleep at my cousins house. (Trent and Caroline stayed with me at Aspen Grove)


The next day I showed them all around BYU. We went bowling in the WILK


and caroline got these awesome babies to bowling with

During lunch we paid a surprise visit to cortney who is brig's pretend god mother

We went to the BYU farmers market (which is WAY awesome!) If you haven't gone yet. DO IT. just go. you won't regret it i promise. There was this super yummy sample of butternut squash and apple soup. Sounds weird but oh no it was AMAZING! I showed them all of the awesome shopping places that i heart in provo. Plato's closet, downeast basics outlet, cherrylane boutique, and of course cozy. LOVE LOVE LOVE these stores Then we went out to eat at olive garden one of our family favs and headed back to aspen grove for the night.
 The next morning I took trent to school with me which was SO fun! Then we headed up to Aspen Grove so that I could show them how awesome it is during the day!







Later we went to Sundance and got some lunch! Turkey Bacon Avacado sandwhich YUM!!!!!!! Sundance you sure know how to make a sandwhich :)



That night we headed to st george where we spent time with our family down there! The car ride down was so fun and caroline even managed to get her head stuck in the seatbelt when it locked. How you ask? I have NO idea but I peed my pants laughing SO hard. (not really but I almost did)













I already miss this little kido but its ok only 2 more months and I will get to see him again! what a stud! love you fam!

2 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

so does that mean you are coming home for christmas??? because we miss you!!!

Kimber said...

nieces and nephews are THE BOMB! I'm obsessed with mine too! Sometimes when I think about it too much, I start getting mad bc I miss them so much! Glad you're loving the aunt experience too !Fun pics! Ps- it has been too long since we played! We must get together soon sometime!!!