Tuesday, June 1, 2010

spontanious

Last night I went to the mall with my friends Auri and Alise! It was SO fun! Our main objective was to get supplies for making head bands! We are having a head band making party tomorrow. I'm obsessed and it's unhealthy. I have WAY to many. At one point during our epic outing we were walking past Claire's and they remembered about how much I always complain about how I can't wear stud and they peer pressured me in to getting my ear re-pierced! I can't believe I finally did it after wanting to for ten whole years! The women who did it was a super creep but she was really good at what she did so I lived with it! She even left a note in my bag... what a creeper haha

I was SUPER nervous!! and they even let me hold the little teddy bear :)




The finished product
Me, Auri, and Alise on our head band making hunt...

after they even convinced me to buy green eye shadow and I have to say that I wore it today and I am in love with it :)

1 comment:

Brandy Langford said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! It is so cute.. this is so exciting :) I'm just getting the hang of everything ha. I miss you Janell... I wish we could watch the bachelorette all together again! That would be so fun. We need another get together soon! What are you doing for summer? Are you living in AZ or UT?