Monday, December 7, 2009

MLIA

Right now i heart the website MLIA! After a super stressful day of homework, school, homework, finding time to breath, and oh yeah homework I love reading a few posts on this website to make my life happy! here are a few of my favorite posts today....

Today, my parents and I had to go to a teacher conference because I had gotten an awful grade on a math test. When we entered the room, I sat down and the teacher placed my test on the table in front of me. Across the table sat a blank version of the test with an apple on top of it. After a few moments of silence, the teacher looked at my parents and said, "Your son only scored 10% higher on that test than this apple just did." MLIA

Today, I passed an elementary school with a student parking lot. I'm still confused. MLIA

Today, I asked my mom what it would taste like to fry something in water. She responded with "that would be boiling something". MLIA

The other day, I was on mystery google and recieved a mission to get my neighbors gnome and move it one foot everyday till it reaches my neighbor's doorstep. I decided to have some fun and do the mission. Today she came over my house freaking out asking if I was moving her gnome, I tried not to laugh and said no. She thinks its alive. funniest. week. ever. MLIA

haha i LOVE this website :) it is now my life goal to get something posted on it before i die... i shall succeed!

1 comment:

{love, mj.} said...

oh thats awesome! i am still laughing! that website rocks!