Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rumpus Party/ Dance PARTY!

This weekend we went and saw "Where the Wild Things Are". Now I'm no professional critic or anything but I believe I'm qualified to judge this movie and all seeing that I have eyes and had to sit through it for 2 whole hours! So my final verdict? It sucked. Big time. It had no plot and it definitely was NOT a kids movie. It was so full of hate and it was just weird! But other than that I had a awesome night! We started out having a party before going to see what we thought was going to be an epic film. These are me with some of my friends who dressed up!
Words cannot express the awesomeness of this pictureThen on Saturday our friends from 444 put on an epic movie night with a huge projector, acoustic gutairs, and DANCING! It was so fun!
Then Sunday the bishopric finally caught up with me either that or b-shizzle (brian) ratted me out to the bishopric for not having a calling yet! Either way I am now the proud new member of the Pure Religion Committee. Ever heard of it? Oh good me neither! At least not until I was called to be apart of it! Apparently the Pure Religion Committee is the committed in charge of all the temporal needs of the ward like service projects and the ward employment people. It is pretty much the best calling EVER! I get to plan the next ward service project for November! Any good ideas anyone? I'm thinking a food drive seeing it is November and all! Whatever it is I'm stocked!

1 comment:

{love, mj.} said...

ya that movie looked a little creepy im not gonna lie. so i heard someone totally awesome sent you the cutest headbands ever?